About Me

My photo
I love making cards! I love cards for any occasion, but love holiday, baby and birthday cards! All my creations use stamps and embellishments from Papertrey Ink or Lawn Fawn unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pictures of my EP testing

I tested out all my Embossing Powders yesterday to see how they would look... Here's some pics:



















Alot of great matches to Papertrey Ink Colors... I can't wait to buy the rest of the Zing! Embossing Powder line.  There are some good matches for Michael's Recollections brand too.  Haven't gotten my crafty little hands on too many WOW! EP's since they are just barely entering the US market, and every dang online store I find that carries them, only has the glitter EP, no opaque WOW! powders.  SIGH!  For now, the beautiful colors of ZING! will do!

Thanks for looking!

Kathie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment