About Me

My photo
I love making cards! I love cards for any occasion, but love holiday, baby and birthday cards! All my creations use stamps and embellishments from Papertrey Ink or Lawn Fawn unless otherwise noted.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Personalize Tags - a start of a new tradition for the little ones

Here's the first personalized tag I made for the little ones of my family.  I'm going to start making them for Christmas and their birthday. They will be framed so that they can hang on their walls. Something they can have for a lifetime.  I'm hoping I'm around long enough to be able to do this for their little ones.  Things have been so dang crazy with school, and now that's over so I can get back to doing what I love to do on my days off, PAPERCRAFT!!!! LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment