Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sweet and Sassy Birthday Invites

I made my daughter's birthday invites today and got her approval (off the first sample, thank god! LOL!) and this is what I came up with!



Supplies Used:

BASE:
PTI Stamper's Select White

LAYERS:
1 inch strips of 2008 Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper in Raspberry Fizz and True Black
Raspberry Fizz Perfect Match Cardstock for Large Scallop Circle
True Black Perfect Match Cardstock for Medium Scallop Circle
Stamper's Select White Cardstock for the Banner and Circle Tag

INK:
Colorbox - Raspberry
SU - Basic Black

ADHESIVE:
Tombo Permanent Adhesive Runner
SU - Stampin' Dimensionals

I'm really happy with the way the card came out, and inspires me to make different cards for different occasions with other color combos.  Although I do have to say - I love the Raspberry Fizz and True Black combo!!!  Now I'm off to find out who has a sale on adhesive (Michaels or Joanns - fortunate to have both in my town) because I don't have enough to finish her invites! Thanks for looking!! 

Kathie :)


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the color combo & that bitty dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the fun color scheme. The inky sentiment banner is the sweetest thing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete