About Me

My photo
I love making cards! I love cards for any occasion, but love holiday, baby and birthday cards! All my creations use stamps and embellishments from Papertrey Ink or Lawn Fawn unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sparkling Love

Well time to post a few Valentine type creations.  This one can work for any "love" themed occasion, weddings, engagement, anniversary or for the upcoming Valentine's day holiday.  It can be done in any color really just switch the color out to your fave!



I used the following supplies:

Paper: PTI SS White, PTI Ocean Tides

Ink: PTI Ocean Tides

Accessories: Two Way Glue Pen, Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder, PTI ribbon in Ocean Tides, PTI Die Limitless Layers 1 3/4", Joann's Crystal Diamonds Glitter, Foam Dimensionals

STAMPS: PTI Tags for Spring, PTI Mega Mixed Messages


The longest part in making this card was the gluing and glittering.  I ran my two way glue pen over every embossed swirl and then coated it all with the glitter.    I love the white on white look.

Thanks for looking!


Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment