About Me

My photo
I love making cards! I love cards for any occasion, but love holiday, baby and birthday cards! All my creations use stamps and embellishments from Papertrey Ink or Lawn Fawn unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Well we moved and I'm back!!!

My family and I moved after the holidays, the weekend of New Years Eve and New Years Day.  Got my studio set back up and gained a little more wall space, but lost my metal door so had to improvise with the magnets..  Our new refrigerator gained all my magnets that I had on the door at the previous house and I've had to use push pins instead.. I'm sure it will get changed around sometime in the future.  I'm already planning for tax time to get more shelves to hold more stuff!  LOL! Like 2 more sets of what I have already continuing on the wall so that it looks like an L Shape. I think more of the plastic 3 drawer organizers.  Here's some pics of the studio back together.



 See what I mean about continuing the shelves around to the other wall so that it looks L Shaped?




Another view to see the computer desk next to my studio (convenient when I'm search for something craft related)



Another view to show that the space was big enough to accomodate the dining area, the computer desk and my studio!

It's still in my dining area, but with this house this area is sooooooooooooo big, that we were able to fit the dining area, our computer desk and my studio!  Yes that is a wide open back door leading to our patio and back yard at the beginning of January... Gotta love the Southwest!! :)

Thanks for looking!

Kathie

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your space!!! I know having that door wide open in January would help me!

    ReplyDelete