About Me

My photo
I love making cards! I love cards for any occasion, but love holiday, baby and birthday cards! All my creations use stamps and embellishments from Papertrey Ink or Lawn Fawn unless otherwise noted.

Friday, March 16, 2012

My newest buy!!!

I decided I was going to concentrate on accessories for stamping and card making this month, rather than stamps.

I'll put an order for that next week when I get paid.  Going to have a very nice paycheck with all the overtime I've put in the last couple weeks.  I found a FABULOUS buy on ZING! Embossing Powder by American Crafts!  I paid only $3.88 plus shipping!!


I bought 9 different kinds and paid under $40 with shipping. The shipping was fast too!  I ordered these last Saturday and the package arrived on Thursday the following week. Order to door time: 5 DAYS!!!  I will definitely be purchasing from them again!!!

Here's the link to the website for Scrapbooking Warehouse: http://www.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/

Have a great day everyone!!!

Thanks for looking!

Kathie :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a real black belt bargain shopper! That's a fab deal! Love the colors you've chosen. Can't wait to see them in action. :-)

    ReplyDelete