About Me

My photo
I love making cards! I love cards for any occasion, but love holiday, baby and birthday cards! All my creations use stamps and embellishments from Papertrey Ink or Lawn Fawn unless otherwise noted.

Monday, March 5, 2012

New stamp cases compared to SU's cling stamp case

I recently bought new dvd sized acrylic cases for my clear stamps from www.tapeonline.com.  I LOVE THEM!!!  Here's a comparison to the one and only SU cling stamp case I own...


 Here's the two side by side



Here's the SU one.. dang thing won't stay closed.  Keeps popping open
 


Here's a side view of the new case from www.tapeonline.com



Here's the back of the new case, with labels attached where I placed the stamps



and another side view of both cases together to show the difference in width.  Again the SU one won't stay closed... GRRRR!


Each new case was 88 cents each... I bought 30 and spent $40 with shipping.  Not bad huh??


Thanks for looking!

Kathie :)

2 comments: